Data Interpretation(D.I.) is one of the most integral parts in General Studies Paper 1 as it carries two questions to solve carrying 36 marks each. It is highly scoring and a deciding factor in your selection. It is very important not to take this section lightly as it is a low hanging fruit but needs practice. Data Interpretation mainly comprised of pie chart, line graph, tabulation method, bar graph and miscellaneous topics.
Key highlights of this module–
- 15 videos of 30-40 minutes each.
- Each topic will be dealt from the basics.
- Prerequisites will also be covered like profit and loss, average, percentage, ratio and proportion, angels etc.
- Practice sessions apart from PYQs in detail.
- Dedicated Telegram group for discussions (Link you will get in mail after Purchasing the course)
- Handhold support by personal doubt clearance
This module is Free of Cost to Resonance 2.0 & Essay Batch students